Wednesday, September 30, 2009

37 weeks

Tomorrow I will be 37 weeks, which means Baby G is considered full term. Everyone is getting excited. My co Worker texted me to tell me that she dreamed we named the baby J Graffi Sebastian Jasper Geiger last night. Which has a nice ring to it but I think we may go another direction. Haha. I have things wrapping up at work, I'm going to be doing lots of in office desk work which will be fine for me. They are going to camp on the 23rd but decided not to take me. I really don't want to give birth in the woods so everyone wins there. It's weird to think about not going to work for three months but I know that time will fly just like the last nine months have and I will be back there all too soon.
I know baby G will arrive when he's ready and we cannot wait to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment