Thursday, September 24, 2009

False Alarm

Monday afternoon I had horrible back pain. We thought it might be labor so we called the doctor and headed to the 5Th floor at St. Mary's. It wasn't labor it was kidney stones so baby G and I spent the next two days hanging out in the hospital. Not fun. They best part was that on Tuesday morning they did a sonogram and I got to see baby G. The tech called him Prince Harry because she said he had a whole headful of hair. He was also hanging out with his little hand holding his big toe which he put in his mouth several times while we were looking at him. It was very cool. She made several prints for me to give to Aaron as a Anniversary gift since Tuesday was our 2 year Anniversary. I got to come home yesterday but I can't drive or work for the next few days. My feet are sweeling up from all the inactivity, but we are only four weeks away from meeting our little guy. I told my nurse on Tuesday that I would be seeing her in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment