Friday, July 31, 2009

looking forward

Know that I know how to do this Blogging thing I kinda like it. September 18th I'm getting maternity pictures taken. I'm really excited and looking forward to having some really beautiful photos to document baby G's travels into our lives. The best part is the week after baby G is born she comes over and does a whole infant/ family session. I can't wait. I know it's a splurge but well worth it! The place is called Life's Little Celebrations and this is the website if you want to check it out. www.lifeslittlecelebrations.net
Next week I have my first baby shower!! I'm really super excited about that. All these things make me realize that a baby is coming soon! Poor Speck was laying on my tummy this morning and Baby G kicked and it almost knocked her off..haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment