Monday, July 27, 2009

28 Weeks and counting

Time is flying and Aaron and I have been working hard to get things done before baby G arrives. Saturday we went to an all day birthing class. We had a great instructor and left with lots of great infromation. The one thing we have decided is that we will not call Aaron my birth coach. We both hate saying that. I have been thinking we will call him the team principal. He will be in charge for getting me to pit stops and keeping time looking for the lastest lap (contraction). We can get him some blue glasses and call him Falvio. haha.
Aaron has been working really hard to get the room done. It's so cute! I will post some photos soon. I have been washing all his little clothes getting them ready andI love the smell of dreft i've been using. 12 more weeks and We know they will fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment