Friday, August 14, 2009

10 Weeks to go

I'm at 30 weeks and time is flying. It seems like yesterday I was ten weeks along. The doctor said that everything was prefect on our last visit. His little heartbeat is strong and me makes his presence known with very strong little kicks. We have most everything done thank goodness. Now it's just waiting for the little guy to arrive. We have brought Pooh Do home with us. Pooh Do is the much loved stuff dog that Aaron had when he was little. He does need a bath before baby G gets a hold of him.
Aaron and I also have some things planned to do before we have to find a babysitter. This weekend we are going to Momo's and a Cards game. Our anniversary is September 22 and that may be the last getaway we have before Baby G arrives. That is if I'm in any condition to get anyplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment